- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Allergens: Tree Nuts, Wheat
- Servings: 10
- 2 3/4 cups organic rolled oats
- 1 cup coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- 1 cup pistachios (unsalted)
- 1/3 cup pepitas (unsalted)
- 1/4 tablespoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup sour cherries (dried)
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
Toss oats, coconut, pistachios, pepitas, and salt in large bowl.
Warm brown sugar, maple syrup, and olive oil in small saucepan over low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
Fold sugar mixture into oat mixture to evenly coat.
Spread granola on prepared baking sheets and bake, stirring often until dry and lightly golden (about 20-25 minutes, or 35-40 if you like it extra-dry).
Remove from oven and toss with dried sour cherries.
Let cool to room temperature before serving.
Store in airtight container for up to 1 week or in freezer for up to 1 month.