- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 55 minutes
- Servings: 8
- 3 large potatoes (boiled & peeled)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup frozen corn (uncooked)
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 large onion (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- 1 tablespoon ginger (grated)
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 4 tablespoons chia
- 4 tablespoons grapeseed oil
Create chia paste by mixing chia with 6 tablespoons water and letting sit for 10 minutes. Set aside.
Using potato masher, mash boiled and peeled potatoes.
Once potatoes have been mashed, add in all other ingredients.
Form mixture into 8 large or 10 small patties.
Heat grapeseed oil over medium-high heat and pan fry each patty for few minutes on each side until golden brown.
Drain and cool on paper towels.
Serve with Chana Masala and mint chutney.