Organic Fruit Pizza Cups
Organic Fruit Pizza Cups from The Allergy Chef
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 28 minutes
- Servings: 7
- 1 package gluten-free pizza cups (completely thawed, Wholefully Wholesome brand)
- 5 organic blackberries
- 6 organic raspberries
- 2 ounces organic pineapple (small chunks)
- 2 large organic strawberries
- 1 organic banana
- 24 teaspoons dairy-free yogurt (So Delicious brand, Vanilla Coconut Yogurt flavor)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips (Enjoy Life brand)
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F and line muffin tray.
Cut dough into 12 equal parts -- in half, then half again, then into thirds.
Flatten each piece of dough and place into muffin cup, carefully pressing into liners as best as you can.
Bake for 18 minutes, using pie weights to reduce amount of rise.
While cups bake, prep fruit by slicing banana and cutting other fruits into small pieces, using as much or as little of each fruit as desired.
In double boiler, melt chocolate chips.
When cups are out of oven, allow to cool for 5 minutes.
Using small cookie dough scooper, add 2 teaspoons yogurt into each pizza cup.
Add mixed fruit on top of yogurt. Have fun with this step and make some pretty designs!
Place melted chocolate in piping bag and drizzle on top of fruit. If you don't have a piping bag, use small bottle or sandwich baggie and cut off one corner.